The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Production Coordinator to work for a national association based in Westchester, IL.
You'll be involved in both the production of membership communications as well as trafficing ads and working with external vendors. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized with the ability to prioritize deadlines and focused on member service and accuracy.
This is a full-time, freelance role working onsite in Westchester, IL.
What you'll do:
- Communicate electronic ad file specifications to sales reps, advertisers, and agencies
- Work directly with publishers to collect ad specs and insertion orders and ensure the proper implementation of ad tags
- Interpret ad order specifications and seek clarification when necessary; check ad creatives to ensure specifications are in place and coordinate print orders
- Implement, test, and launch digital display ad campaigns and email-based campaigns on behalf of advertising clients
- Communicate with both internal sales staff and client contacts during the setup, flight, and results reporting phases of a campaign
- Monitor online ad campaign status daily to optimize ad delivery and performance, and ensure campaigns deliver on schedule and in full
- Communicate with clients, agencies, and printers the status of various advertising projects and to help trouble-shoot issues
- Make administrative decisions on how best to set up ads for optimal delivery
- Coordinate and launch email campaigns (including e-newsletters), with the ability to troubleshoot as necessary
- Oversee fulfillment of newsletters and custom publishing projects
- Proof media kit for accuracy of close and material deadlines
- Assist accounting staff with invoicing and vendor payment
- Stay on top of ad-serving technology developments and assist in the refinement of internal ad operations processes
- Order in-house and conference copies of print publications and reprints for a variety of tradeshows and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant work experience in advertising sales, or production
- Exposure to paid media, DoubleClick products, Google Analytics and programmatic ad buying preferred
- Capability with Flight Check, Pitstop, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with Quark, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a bonus
- HTML/CSS experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.