The smartdept. is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for a B2B agency in Seattle, WA. Working out of their Pioneer Square office, the Sr. PM will be managing multiple projects, working closely with internal teams, and supporting RFP efforts.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to launch your Project Management career then please apply today!
You’ll be supporting a variety of departments in areas such as:
Business & Technical Analysis
- Manage multiple activities/projects under one or more clients
- Support/provide strategic direction related to processes and resolution paths
- Provide well researched POV documents on a variety of solutions related to project work
- Analyze processes continuously for refinement; execute measures for optimization
- Continuously monitor project health via resourcing, profitability and burn rates
- Works with clients to define KPI’s and meaningful metrics to report project health
- Works closely with strategy and delivery teams to architect solutions that best meet client requirements
Leadership & Team Management
- Support creation of RFP responses internally and new business engagement
- Create/draft contracts and scopes of work
- Manages internal teams and client relationships
- Maintain direct client relationships with Product Owners and client management leadership
- Serve as a key point of contact and liaison for cross-divisional teams, agency peers and management
- Support scoping and estimation exercises
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Nina@thesmartdept.com.