The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Sr. Mobile UI Designer to work for a great agency in downtown Chicago, IL. As part of a world-class creative team, you'll lead the design of native mobile apps for a global client.
What you bring to the role:
- Industry leading creative experience and recognized UI design reputation
- Ability to create low and high-fidelity mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection
- Experience developing interfaces for various digital platforms –iOS and Android apps, mobile web and other interfaces/displays
- A detailed eye for typography, color usage, layout and motion throughout every feature that is designed
- Dedication to optimizing existing interface experiences based on analytical insights and consumer testing
- Passionately present and communicate your designs to the team and clients to build consensus around your concepts
- Open and collaborative approach to working with clients and stakeholders: marketing, technology, product, developers etc.
- An eye on trends and developments in the industry and identifying design capabilities that should be adopted
- Being the creative experience champion throughout the project process and lifecycle
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7+ years in UI Designer role
- 2-3+ years mobile app experience with portfolio demonstrating strong design capabilities
- Proficiency working in agile production environment, including design sprints
- Robust experience with mobile app best practices across Android and iOS
- Leading with fully responsive mobile-first interfaces
- Considerable experience working with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Commanding grasp of user-centered design practices, rapid ideation tools
- Excel at coaching teams and clients on best-in-class UI/ interaction experience design
- Experience with Axure, Omnigraffle, and/or Adobe XD
- Bonus points for past work on large-scale consumer or engagement-based apps and sweepstakes and promotions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.