The smartdept. inc is on the search for project based Consumer Marketing Strategist for our client, an in-demand, female founded marketing agency based in Seattle, Wa. In this client-facing role you will work directly with a fashion industry client, based in Los Angeles as they gear up for their launch during SXSW in March 2019.
What you'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in business, marketing, communications, or similar experience
- Proven success in the development of digital campaigns, specifically across various digital mediums: display, content syndication, and social media advertising - fashion industry highly preferred
- Experience with analytics tools for campaign tracking and reporting
- Experience in creative campaign development/process
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Be able to see "the whole picture" without losing sight of the details
- Possess a "get-it-done" attitude
- Be flexible, enjoy challenge and accept change
- Strong analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.