The smartdept is in search of a Marketing Analytics Associate to work for a global financial services client in Riverwoods, IL. If you have an analytical mind, enjoy doing market research, and are interested in working on International marketing programs, look no further – we’ve got just the job for you!
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the client’s Analytics team, working on all things data related. You’ll be responsible for providing everyday analytics support for B2B region-specific marketing campaigns: conducting research, tracking validation efforts, inputting and managing research requests, compiling data reports, and creating data-focused marketing decks.
Your main focus will be on leveraging data from analytics, along with supporting a variety of other initiatives that help drive international merchant acceptance and issuer volume globally.
What You’ll Do
- Develop lists and conduct research for client’s deliverables which focus on promoting acceptance of client’s region-specific programs
- Track validation efforts of all merchants to be included in region-specific deliverables to ensure full acceptance across all product ranges
- Conduct research and gather data to enhance or update the international value proposition for acceptance and issuance of various initiatives
- Pull and analyze data in order to report on the progress of region-specific programs
- Develop various reports, charts, graphs, excel spreadsheets, and presentation slides that can be used to communicate the status of various initiatives to internal as well as external clients
- Assist with project management efforts for a range of programs across several different regions
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills – e.g. ability to delineate key insights and trends
- Proficient in Excel – e.g. data manipulation and organizing large raw data files
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Exposure to or background in international business preferred
- Flexibility to undertake various marketing related tasks based on business needs
- B2B financial marketing experience preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.