the smartdept. is on the search for a Project Manager - Enterprise Training for a global financial client located in Riverwoods, IL. In this position, you will partner with business unit stakeholders and other learning professionals to improve the portfolio of learning courses and programs that focus on building knowledge and skills to develop people, enhance organizational performance, and drive business results.
10 Month Contract Role
What you’ll do:
- Consult with Business Partners, Leadership, and Consultants to gain an understanding of learning needs and recommend appropriate off-the-shelf or new solutions to meet those needs
- Develop scope documentation and implementation plans necessary to ensure a successful roll-out for new courses and programs
- Devise and develop curriculum materials and ensure relevancy and quality of learning courses and programs
- Implement a systematic approach to analyzing effectiveness with the overall goal of keeping curriculum relevant, as well as ensuring high-quality learning experiences
- Produce periodic reports measuring effectiveness of learning events including recommendations and areas for improvement such as changes in content, quality and learning methods
- Partner with Senior Learning and stakeholders to drive and implement training plans
- Participate in the design and implementation of branding, marketing, and communication strategies to build awareness of the organization’s curriculum and learning programs.
What you’ll need:
- Experience developing training/education curriculum
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1.5 years experience in a learning design role
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven expertise in (and passion for) learning design and needs assessment with specific expertise managing vendor relationships
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders relationships
- Strong process and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.