smartdept.inc is hiring a part-time Digital and Multi-Media Marketing Specialist for a medical association located in Glenview, IL. The ideal candidate will come with experience in the digital and marketing world, creating and maintaining digital content, as well as manage day-to-day content and marketing.
In addition, this candidate will create, design and maintain marketing infographs, digital media, multi-media, and microsites that advance communications, media and marketing strategies.
what you'll do:
- Contribute to the planning, creation, and implementation of multi-media
content to support communications, media, and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update content in accordance with organizational style.
- Initiate ways to integrate content across communication vehicles, including the website, social media, online journal, etc.
- Help identify and address issues related to content management.
- Collaborate on development of digital content, microsites, infographics and content marketing deliverables.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications teammates to maintain current
and consistent brand identity across suite of websites and web tools for members (ie: sites for registration, faculty management, etc.), including headers, carousel rotators and graphics.
- Infuse the brand's voice in all web and online content.
- Work proactively with authors and editors to assure brand messaging and voice are reflected
in content produced and consistent with related marketing pieces.
- Collaborate with internal staff, external resources on online campaigns, such as disease awareness months.
- Leverage experts (staff, members, leadership) to develop content around specific audiences to promote courses, guidelines, and products.
- Develop multi-media content to support the brand's efforts.
- Develop collateral support patient education and public relations efforts.
- Provide back-up support for key online and digital marketing and communications, media, and marketing tools, such as e-mail, newsletters, and social media channels
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned
what you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.