The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Digital Marketing Analyst on behalf of a global professional services company to research and identify ways to create awareness, educate, and acquire new customers. The right candidate will process and analyze marketing data, target audiences through successful campaigns across the customer acquisition funnel (e.g., landing pages, application forms etc.) as well as help interpret results, derive insights, & communicate findings to a broad set of business stakeholders. This is a temp to hire role, with conversion to full time employee of our client around the 4 month mark.
What will your day look like?
• Collaborate with the marketing and development teams to identify methods for creating awareness, education and acquisition of new clients
• Apply your experience to researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities
• Flex your analytical skills in processing and analyzing market data to strategically approach our optimal audience across the customer acquisition funnel
• Measure ROI and report on marketing KPIs, such as leads, conversion, rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Track email marketing metrics, monitor marketing investment distribution and performance, and conduct competitive research and analysis of benchmarking data
• Interpret results, derive insights and communicate findings to a broad set of business stakeholders
• Effectively communicate and collaborate vision and opinions with diverse teams and communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable way
Requires Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in multi-channel marketing with a focus on digital marketing
• Experience of working in digital marketing environment, e.g., with ad servers, web analytics, search bid management etc.
• Familiarity with digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization with knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs etc.)
• Strong knowledge of SQL, statistics and proficiency in Excel and proficiency in data visualization tools, e.g., DOMO; knowledge of database structures and data mining techniques preferred
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.