what you'll do:
•Work on projects that include direct mail print designs but may also include (posters, brochures, banners, etc.)
• Work on projects that include but are not limited to web (Social Media, emails, etc.) Produce projects from concept to finished production
• Manage project times and stay on track while implementing corporate brand standards
• Fully understand the creative process for print
• Produce creative work under tight deadlines
• Work collaboratively as part of a production team
what you'll need:
• Strong design and layout skills utilizing InDesign.
• Proficiency in Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience and Ability to work on Mac platform
• Basic MS suite necessary but not required.
• Detail oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong work Ethic and willingness to learn
• Self-starter with strong layout problem solving skills
• Have a positive attitude, self motivated work ethic.
• Requires 1-3 years of proven experience designing for print.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.