the smartdept. inc. is currently interviewing and pre-qualifying Project Managers for our client, a Marketing Agency based in downtown Seattle. This is a Direct Placement opportunity, working directly for our client.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning full project lifecycle, from strategy development to post-mortem, including project schedules, budgets, resource allocation and client management. A successful PM will work with the client to define KPIs and meaningful metrics and continually monitor the project via resourcing, profitability and burn rates.
There are multiple PM positions available, we are looking for both Junior (2-3 years) and Mid-Senior (5-7+ years) Candidates.
What You'll Do:
- Day-to-day execution and management of multiple accounts, maintaining quality and accuracy
- Work closely with strategy and delivery teams to architect solutions that best meet client requirements and ensure delivery is on spec, on time, and on budget
- Keep clients and internal teams moving in the same direction by facilitating internal communication and project deadlines across multiple departments
- Supervise project coordinators to facilitate workload
- Proactively develop, challenge, and analyze processes for continuous refinement to improve the role function
- Identify risks and resolve/mitigate wherever possible, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Agency Experience required
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Experience working within an integrated agency is a plus
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (Wrike, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack)
- Ability to effectively work across departments with diplomacy and a firm understanding of others’ roles and perspectives
- Growth mind-set and get-it-done attitude
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams (projects) effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- ABM experience preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.