The User Interface / User Experience Designer we’re looking for will drive solutions and concepts from “idea” to “finished product” and help to improve every aspect of the applications we manage. You’ll create elegant, inspiring and relevant interface design solutions. When applying, make sure to send the link to your portfolio. Applicants without an online portfolio will not be considered.
- Confidently pitching your ideas by utilizing web analytics data, consumer insights, market research and proven user-centered design principles in the creation of interface designs.
- Develop site maps, detailed navigation flows, metal models, use case scenarios, process flows and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and communicate interaction behaviors.
- Create pixel-perfect mock-ups for delivery to the development team using Photoshop, Illustrator/etc.
- Work alongside the development team as we build the next platform and the cutting-edge new site and mobile applications.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and interpreting analytics data.
- Create conceptual designs and oversee the development of working prototypes using Axure.
- Conduct ongoing competitive reviews, provide leadership in the area of e-commerce trends and user interface innovations, as well as, identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively review, refine, and recommend new user experience concepts across multiple web and mobile applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Erin@thesmartdept.com.