The smartdept. is on the hunt for a talented 2D designer for an award-winning agency in Carol Stream. This is a great opportunity to work with globally recognized brands, while designing with like-minded creatives. Did I mention they have indoor mini-golf in the office, too?
We're looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience mounting and cutting graphic panels, prototypes, mock-ups and presentation boards and creating layouts for POP displays using an x-acto knife. Cosmetics experience is a HUGE plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Weidling an X-Acto knife to cut graphics, foam core, tag stock, etc. for prototypes, mock-ups and presentation boards. 80% production, 20% design
- Mounting cut out graphics to boards and substrates of all varieties
- Light photo retouching and design using Adobe Creative Suite
The must have's:
- 3-5 years experience preparing artwork files for print, including die lines and bleed, etc. as well as digital proofing and press checks
- Super comfortable working with large planograms or multiple SKUs
- Any experience for health & beauty or cosmetics (either graphics or plannogram work) would put you at the top of our list!
- Attention to detail and organization is super important
- Familiarity or experience in the POP, display, or packaging industries is a plus
- Experience mounting graphics to boards and substrates of all varieties
- The ability to think 3-dimensionally is also important
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software
- Proximity to the western suburbs (Carol Stream) is helpful!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.