smartdept. inc is searching for a 3D / CAD Designer with experience in hard goods for our client, a nationwide active & footwear retailer based in Seattle. This is a 6 month contract opportunity where you will work with their 3D designer to review best practices and methods of how to build footwear
- 5+ years’ experience with 3D CAD software, Rhino, Modo & Keyshot.
- Footwear specific knowledge or hard goods preferred. Softgoods is applicable
- Ability to take 2D tech packs and translate into 3 dimensional renders. This includes: graphic applications/overlays, tooling for midsoles and custom material textures.
- Ability to create realistic footwear renders and coloration per seasonal direction.
- Knowledge of 3D Printing is a bonus
**Contract will start in July and go through end of the year.
Click to apply or send your resume directly to email@example.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.