The smartdept. inc is sourcing for a Account Manager/ Director for our client, a Marketing Agency based in Downtown Seattle. This is Direct Placement opportunity where you will be employed directly through the Marketing Agency.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for ensuring excellence in customer service and driving business opportunity by developing new and existing client relationships, identifying and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth.
The Account Director collaborates with the leadership team, staff, and clients, to ensure clients always have the most up-to-date information about active campaigns, budgets, and performance reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Strengthen client relationships, and drive business growth through effective management of client expectations
- Facilitates on-boarding for new clients and provide customer service for assigned customer accounts. Also facilitates lessons-learned for departing clients for process improvement.
- Leads client Peak performance meetings, coordinates task assignments, and executes reporting tracking.
- Collaborates with the media team and creative teams to define/clarify campaign objectives and to champion those objectives as a client advocate.
- Facilitates client planning and helps to formulate campaigns and strategies while working in collaboration with CMA creative teams to achieve optimum campaign performance for clients.
- Help sales teams to develop sales in the designated target markets by identifying new business opportunities.
- Leads CMA performance reporting program with internal teams and external vendors.
- Assists partners with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for client sales performance, profitability, and resource usage.
- Manages and monitors client campaign budgets, budget usage reporting, tracking of related vendor invoices, and coordination with CMA’s AP and AR accounting team.
- Works closely with internal teams to ensure assigned projects are on track, on budget, and completed to the satisfaction of the client.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong project management expertise in technology projects.
- Experience with Basecamp.
- Previous experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to create and interpret complex reports.
- Solid understanding of AP and AR accounting practices.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.