The Account Manager – Enterprise will ensure client success, focusing both on reactive support and pro-active services to enable the client to maximize the use of the our platform successfully and achieve targeted business goals. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for the client. They serve as a strategic advisor to customers and provide product consulting, training, and guidance.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage relationships with key decision makers and influencers for each account to support their goals and objectives
- Consult and provide account insights to support user engagement and success
- Introduce new features and strategic use cases to clients
- Act as project manager for new client onboarding and account set up
- Track and report on user engagement levels ensuring product adoption
- Understand client adoption levels and assess likelihood of subscription renewals
- Grow subscription levels and/or product offerings based on client needs
- Responsible for driving and reporting on specific projects as assigned by Director and/or Manager of Client Success
- Develop and send materials, presentations, proposals and other communications as needed
- Arrange and manage onsite client meetings– up to 15% travel domestic and international
- 4 year BA/BS degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in Client Success, preferably with a software provider or .SaaS company.
- Experience with CRM tools, Excel, PowerPoint and virtual meeting software
- Experience working with Enterprise size clients.
- International business experience a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Search Marketing including SEO and experience using tools to manage search marketing efforts such as Google Analytics, MOZ, etc. Experience in these areas preferred.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and individually to drive results.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel up to 15% both domestic and international.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.