The smartdept. inc. is in search of an Ad Trafficker for a national print and digital media client to facilitate the transmission of all print and digital ad volume from satellite hubs throughout the country. The right candidate will work in cooperation with the local ad production team to ensure proper materials have been delivered and are then submitted to the appropriate ad production sub-group. Contributes to prepress work as necessary. May be asked to train others as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience in a related field or comparable experience desired but not necessary.
- Computer software proficiency focusing on Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS and PC a plus.
- Excel proficiency a plus
- High level of organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail, with very few errors; not error prone.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confirm creative print and digital ad submissions for completeness.
- Contribute to prepress operations as necessary.
- Be able to create reports as needed.
- Perform production workflow troubleshooting while on deadline. This will also include backtracking ads to discover errors.
- Establish and maintain quality, productive relationships with sales staff, advertising clients, and satellite hubs.
- Lead communication regarding ad statuses with satellite hubs. This includes providing daily lists showing missing ads and ads still out for approval.
- Constant monitoring of daily ad lists in coordination with satellite hubs.
- Produce and release sold ads consistently within agreed upon deadlines.
HOURS AND SCHEDULING:
- Variable schedule. Could start as early as 8:00AM or as late as 1:00PM. Finish times will vary. On-time starts are critical. Must be on time and prepared to work as scheduled.
- Schedule is typically the same from week to week. There can be minor variances that we will provide ample notification on.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.