Permalance opportunity with a client located in the North burbs. Looking for a strong Production Designer with HTML experience.
Purpose of the Position:
The Production Designer is a graphic professional with a solid comprehension of building layouts in a Macintosh environment; responsible for the digital production of catalogs and other client branded collateral.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player capable of digital production and basic layout using Adobe InDesign and Acrobat in a Mac environment. Projects are large, complex, with multiple stakeholders and must be completed under tight deadlines. The qualified Individual is highly organized and a team player.
- Produce multiple, time-sensitive projects on a daily basis (like product catalogs, magazine ads, sell-sheets, collateral, brochures, etc.)
- Follow all templates and file requirements while maintaining department standards for pre-press preparation, organization and accuracy
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders including senior production designers, writers, project coordinators, merchandising, product, and brand
- Work with multiple style sheets, libraries and page templates
- Hands-on layout of catalog pages and other client branded collateral
- Numerous rounds of revisions
- Prepare files for a smooth transmission to printer
- Multi-task and thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Create prototypes, build comps and prepare presentation materials
- Other tasks as assigned
- Layout and produce catalog pages that reflect client’s brand and segment strategy
- Maintain consistency and overall production quality on multiple client branded creative projects
- Meet production standards and schedules
Position requires a degree in Digital Production, Graphic Design, or demonstrated equivalent experience. The ideal candidate has worked 2+ years in a production, agency, design, or corporate environment. (Pre-press experience a plus) The position also requires 2+ years of comprehensive computer experience in Mac environment. (PC experience a plus). Basic HTML experience ideal.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.