The smartdept. inc is on the search for an E-Commerce Associate Analyst for a corporate client of ours located in Chicago, IL!
You will assist with marketing programs for our client focus on executing and analyzing paid search, display, and remarketing campaigns as well as assist in other eCommerce projects, including but not limited to SEO, web analytics, content strategy, and merchandising.
what you'll do:
- Campaign management for a select group of search engine marketing campaigns, inclusive of keyword research, campaign building, analysis, optimization, reporting, and other tasks.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Content Strategy, Partner Merchandising, Integrated Planning, Partner Planning, Analytics, Product Management) to define measurement plans and the requirements to execute.
- Continually analyze, discover and capitalize on eCommerce opportunities to improve overall performance.
- Use digital analytics tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Adobe Ad Cloud, Adobe Analytics) as well as Excel and SQL to extract insights to make informed decisions for our digital marketing campaigns.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in a website analytic role and/or SEM/SEO/display strategy, implementation and management.
- Familiarity and understanding of search engine marketing
- Demonstrated quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point, including charting and graphing functions
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and provide analysis of Web metrics, along with independently and proactively construct analyses.
"nice to haves"
- Intermediate experience working in a highly transacted eCommerce website or prior experience in a management consulting or advertising agency environment.
- Experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Adobe Ad Cloud.
- History managing search marketing campaigns towards set business goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.