The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Localization Operations Project Manager / Associate Project Manager for a global client in Ada, MI. The APM reports to the Manager of Production Services within the Marketing Division. Responsible for internal operational procedures required to complete and deliver translation projects that accurately reflect the messaging for core communications in a variety of media types.
The successful candidate:
- Thrives in a fast paced, TEAM environment.
- Has an excellent functional knowledge of Publishing Software.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Responsible for translation project creation through delivery to include:
Prioritization, scheduling, file analysis/preparation, task assignments, delivery.
- Principal contact for internal staff, departments and external LSPs and agencies.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology (preferably SDL WorldServer and Studio Professional).
- 2+ years of experience in a localization project management services position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Localization, Business, or related field (Advanced Computing skills).
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Positive, open-minded team player.
Must be available to work onsite, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.