The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a world-class creative agency in based in Redmond, WA. We're looking for a PowerBI expert who can use data to tell a story. You'll be a critical part of a collaborative, growing team.
- Work closely with senior management to define and build accurate reports in PowerBI.
- Work with database architect and business analytics to setup the provision of cyclic Management Information.
- Provide analysis and insight into the available Business Information, to support Management tactical and strategic decision-making
- Provide communication of key risks, issues, weaknesses and dependencies in the provision of Management Information.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written essential
- Experience working with both development and operations teams
- Have the ability to multi task effectively
- Experience of generating project and operational performance reporting
- Experience of generating strategic analysis information
- Experience of setting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting Key Performance Indicators and Balanced Scorecards
- Experience of reporting roadmaps and strategic plans
- Advanced SQL, Microsoft Office suite, PowerBI, DAX and SharePoint skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.