The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Fitness Blogger for a well-known brand in Rosemont, IL.
We're looking for excited, engaging and qualified writers to develop content that appeals to an audience of fitness club owners, athletes, personal trainers, coaches and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your portfolio and work alongside other exceptional writers. If you have experience writing about fitness and a journalism background then please keep reading!
Topics you’ll be writing about:
- Fitness Tips
- Group Exercise
- Fitness News
- Digital Fitness
- Success Stories
- Heritage and History
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines
- Attend project, client and team meetings
- Track writing and editing production work on a daily basis in provided spreadsheet
- Brainstorm and provide topics for clients monthly based on their creative brief and/or industry
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Must provide a portfolio!
- Extreme attention to detail
- Understanding of SEO keywords and concepts behind branded writing
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.