The smartdept. is in search of an experienced, energetic Business Analyst with Project Management experience for a globally-recognized tech company! Reporting to the Digital Lead, you’d be joining the corporate digital marketing team that is driving transformation. You’ll be collaborating with internal team members and business units daily to define and develop customer centric digital projects to increase brand awareness, broaden prospective customer base, and deepen engagement with those customers.
The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering and defining business and functional requirements for digital projects, managing all projects from soup to nuts, defining technical requirements and documenting all project updates. Basically, you'll need to be a go-getter with a strong PM skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES and EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years hands-on experience developing business requirements for digital/technology projects
- 5+ years hands-on project management experience
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Must be a proactive, resourceful and creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must have experience with enterprise CMS (specifically Sitecore, a plus) and onsite search (Coveo, a plus)
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies and competencies
- Requires clear, descriptive and analytical writing skills along with effective oral communication
- Very persistent and reliable on follow-up with multiple clients, stakeholders and projects
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working with creatives in the marketing space.
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and timelines
- Working knowledge SEO/SEM of Web analytics
- Strong preference for B2B experience; experience in electronics and electrical manufacturing industry a plus
- Experience with integrations and acquisitions a strong plus
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree in business, marketing, MIS or related topics preferred. PMP certification is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.