The smartdept. inc. is in search of a contract Communications Project Manager to join a global company in Ada, MI. The project manager will be responsible for supporting the client’s team with internal projects, programs and change management. This person will be responsible for planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the specific projects to which they are assigned.
- Perform a variety of office procedures including expense reports, Internal Material Requests, statement of work requests and purchase order submissions for leadership.
- Create and organize communications to the internal department/division.
- Manage event support including: tracking all event requests and update daily/weekly document (with staffing, deliverables, attendance, and address information)
- Provide staff support in program delivery & execution, including shipping and coordination of individual items (including displays, raffle items, and literature and samples, etc)
- Support Deployment team in execution and follow up of specific promotion/program activities and coordination of Marketing driven programs.
- Assist in development, coordination and follow up of all internal workshops/events, including capturing and managing budget expenditures.
- Responsible for capturing workshop meeting notes, staff meeting notes, and creating appropriate follow up for participants. Assist with meeting logistics.
- Coordinate content, schedules and technology for monthly staff meetings and lunch n’ learns
- Manage business units internal resources and assets to ensure they are accessible to all team members via Toolbox, JAM and other sources
- Provide support to business unit team related to effective communication of complex data and ideas for internal stakeholders (ie: Yager Reports, internal PPT creation, etc..)
- Support managers through coordination of new employee onboarding
- Manage Bio/Profile requests in preparation for annual events.
- Partner with Field Communications, Marketing and other functions to consolidate news, communication, promotion and product launches to communicate with business unit team.
- Ability to manage and lead several projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence without authority
- Build and maintain internal relationships, including team working on the projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of and leading large groups
- Generates and champions new and innovative ideas
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Ability to operate cross-culturally without direct reporting authority to influence individuals at multiple levels in the organization
- Track and report project progress and desired performance metrics
- Manage project business relationships; establish trust among the team working on the projects.
- Provide reports and regular updates on project status and results to leadership
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to positively impact staff as they move through transition of the business unit discipline.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.