The smartdept is in search of a Communications Project Coordinator for a 6 month contract with a global client in Ada, MI to focus on communications deployment for their Production Solutions team.
The right candidate has at least 3 years of experience doing digital content project management (including email communications) and will work with the team on content loading activities for all web and mobile based platforms.
What You Will Do:
• Liason between marketing and agencies for all email/messaging related requests and concerns
• Project management of email specs, jobs, and content via Workfront
• Message governance- compliance, email testing, content accuracy, align content across platforms
• Manage messaging requests (via WF Requests), prioritize and assign jobs in WF
• Represent external communications requests at stakeholder meetings
What You Will Need:
• Proficiency with digital technology platforms such as: Workfront, Hybris, Sharepoint MOSS, mobile apps, etc. preferred
• Background in content management and testing, to ensure usability and successful launches
• Demonstrated systems capability, with the talent to learn new software
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to adjust workflow between complex digital platforms
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.