The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the client corporate communications strategy. This role requires the ability to partner with various areas of the organization to fulfill communication needs in a variety of channels; supporting both external and internal communications through the development and delivery of key informational content.
- Develops and Implements consistent communications - creating routine communication calendar, implementing new tools to create efficiencies, tracking and reporting communications, and delivery of all external communications
- Construct summaries of communication for review by staff
- Coordinate content changes to client website
- Lead cross-functional communications for accuracy of content and grammar while staying consistent with the brand
- Partner with external business partners to ensure appropriate messaging follows client standards
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
- 2-5 years experience in a role working with both external and internal communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Comfortable in the Adobe Suite - preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.