3 month contract with a client located in Deerfield. Experience working with healthcare is a major plus.
TITLE: Conceptual Designer (Healthcare)
Looking for someone who can create designs from scratch by interpreting the criteria provided and adapt it to fit client’s brand guidelines.
- This person will support healthcare areas such as HIV, cancer, cystic fibrosis, Medicare and other key patient care topics. Will not be supporting the retail arm of client’s business.
- Will work directly with a Creative Director, the writer on the team as well as the marketing partners, so must be comfortable working as part of a team.
- Client has a lot of rush work, so must be quick on your feet, when it’s needed, and not afraid to ask questions.
- The client uses WorkFront as their project intake/routing system, so any familiarity with that would be a plus.
- Creative software is creative cloud: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.
Projects could include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sales collateral (flyers, bifolds, trifolds, booklets, etc.)
- Direct mail
- Tradeshow booths
- Digital ads (static)
- Embedded email
- Journal ads
- Advertorials style guides
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.