smartdept.inc is in search of a Content Strategist for their client located in Northfield, Illinois! This is a full time, direct hire opportunity working with a manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies company in Northfield, IL.
We are looking for a natural born problem solver who thrives on research, connecting the dots and defining the value of a brand, highly skilled at developing compelling value propositions, dynamic sales presentations and impactful marketing strategies. You love learning about healthcare, the business of healthcare and collaborating on a vision for how to grow a business in healthcare. Working with a multi-functional team to define a clear path forward and creating some of that content yourself, is where you shine.
what you'll do:
- Hold a key role on the Brand Strategy Team, working with our Senior Content Strategist, to plan and create compelling content that deepens audience engagement.
- Develop clear and compelling value propositions, framing how we will talk about our products, services and solutions
- Create the right content and cadence so that it’s aligned with the business strategy and brand positioning
- Identify, acquire, and repurpose content for specific marketing channels
- Support the creative development and writing of additional resources including video scripts, case studies, tip sheets, digital communications, assessments and more
what you'll need:
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of business objectives and collaborates with team to define the most compelling positioning
- Collaborate on positioning statements that bring the value proposition to life and set the tone for future content marketing
- Assist in planning where and how content should be delivered to the right audience at the right time
- Ask questions and carefully review all information from clients to ensure information is accurate, thorough and fully understood
- Partner closely with creatives to develop and present ideas that help the business achieve specific goals
- Manage written content from conceptual stage through final production
- Able to change course and adjust ideas to address new feedback and guidance
- Take ownership and embrace complex medical concepts, translating that information into clear, concise and interesting content
- Ensure that everything is valuable to both the business and the audience
- Review analytics, spotting patterns and trends, drawing conclusions and recommending action
- Understand the brand well enough to infuse content with the brand’s voice and personality
- Have at least 5 years of relevant content strategy, content development or marketing experience with B2B healthcare/medical
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, marketing communication, journalism, English or relevant field of study
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.