The smartdept.inc. is in search of a Copywriter with a strong emphasis in story telling and coming up with ideas for our client located in Lincolnshire. This is an 8 month contract opportunity working with a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider.
The ideal candidate will come with at least years of solid copywriting experience capable of interacting with multiple teams within marketing.
• Strong copywriting skills. Comfortable writing about a variety of topics and technologies
• Proven ability to use storytelling to elevate the brand
• Ability to work with designers, strategists, and other team members to flesh out creative development of ideas and tactical executions
• Ongoing development of new ideas, creative concepts, headlines, and various other forms of online/offline brand storytelling
• Knowledge of AP style guide
• Strong spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Excellent collaboration and presentation skills required
• Work experience in developing and managing messages across multiple channels, including e- mail, direct mail, catalog, and digital platforms
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task in fast moving, deadline-driven work environment.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of copywriting experience
• Must be self-motivated, hard-working, and well-organized
• Must be flexible and willing to work with changing timelines, requests and deliverables
• Must be proficient with the full MS Office professional suite
• Comfortable working in a Mac-based environment
• Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and technology
• Must have a portfolio showcasing work
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.