The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Creative Resource Manager to work for a global agency in downtown Seattle, WA. The Creative Resource Manager is responsible for maintaining proper allocation of creative resources within the agency.
What you'll do:
- Assigns creative teams to all new briefs
- Communicates weekly with Project Management to review current and upcoming projects, assignments, and campaigns
- Maintains and updates organized charts of creative status and allocation, travel schedules, and availability on a daily basis.
- Determines need for freelance staff based on workload and negotiates freelance rates
- Develops and fosters relationships of trust and mutual respect with each Creative and learns their individual strengths and limitations; acts as sounding board, confidant, and advocate for Creatives
- Works closely with Creative Directors to manage and solve creative resourcing issues
- Maintains Creative outage and vacation schedules. Responsible for weekly distribution of the schedule to the agency.
- Meets regularly with the Project Management Team to get a handle on upcoming initiatives and changes in priorities.
- Maintains strong understanding of agency’s clients and the creative skills necessary for each account and project
- Works closely with the HR to determine full-time staffing and freelance needs
- Interviews creative candidates and assists with creative recruiting whenever necessary
- Helps new hires and freelance creative talent navigate their way through the agency and often the city of Seattle during first days/weeks on the job
- Manages award submission calendar and budgets
- Assists with administrative needs such as performance evaluations and scheduling time off
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years experience working in advertising industry or other creative environment preferred
- 4+ years management experience
- Demonstrated track records of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
- Creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills
- After-hours work and overnight travel may be required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.