The ideal candidate for the Design Detailer Position is an agile problem solver and plan drawer, who has a 360 perspective on the creation of experiential marketing solutions. You are also creative and solutions savvy with a proven track record as a detailer of fixtures, parts, and exhibits in the architecturally built environment. (S)he is a specialist in solutions guided by experience of practically built and well-designed solutions and has earned the respect and confidence of our clients. (S)he has the capacity to lead and facilitate accurate drawings and solutions for our clients by assisting them in achieving their established objectives and ROI. Fluent in the world of all things 3D experiential, the successful candidate is an expert at listening and adapting those conversations to specific solutions whose drawings result in on time deliverables. (S)he is expert in building new client relationships and has the ability to sell ideas, and close the comprehension gap in reverse engineering the deals.
What you’ll do:
- With Team collaboration, implement and drive exhibit, event, and display drawing project solutions sufficient to lead building and manufacturing initiatives
- Evaluate new vendors, parts, and materiality opportunities that are identified,
- Responsible for managing ever increasing workload for the agency when necessary
- Promote the agency through external communications and appearances at conferences
- Develop a cross collaboration style to map to best in class actionable insights, learnings, practices, and documentation
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record of reverse engineering, problem solving, and completing thorough drawing packages
- Solidworks and/or AutoCad proficienc
- Dynamic in public and learns new experiential marketing solutions and uses proven resources to manage and deliver program deliverable
- Able to instill confidence and earn respect for making solid decisions with supporting rationale
- Flexible work style adapting to the needs of clients and agency, while encouraging change and acceptance of new ideas with key stakeholders to improve program and project result
- Inspire and motivate with a “lead by example” style. Be seen as a leader, decision maker, and problem solver
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” work ethic that allows for a deep engagement in the business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.