The smartdept is in search of a Graphic Designer with a strong emphasis on creating highly engaging content in all media for our client in Holland, MI. This is a Direct Placement opportunity, working with a creative agency.
The ideal candidate has a passion for design and is a fresh, creative thinker who is able to develop, translate, and extend concepts into effective digital, interactive, and campaign-based content. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
What you will do:
- Conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design.
- Able to juggle multiple concurrent projects and play a role in everything from initial ideation to the final product.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to conceptualize, execute, and troubleshoot projects to delivery.
- Clearly communicate your ideas and direction, written and verbally.
- Confidently participate in building client relationships through understanding of their needs and by presenting appropriate designs and concepts.
- Able to identify the character and tone of different brands, striving to continually evolve and grow each brands’ look, feel, and personality.
- Understanding the of the digital landscape and trends, and can translate user needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Working with various motion content using applications such as After Effects and Premier Pro.
What you will need:
- 3+ years design experience.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers, copywriters, and digital programmers.
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience and/or strong willingness to learn motion content development and applications (After Effects & Premier Pro) a plus.
- Experience working with Adobe CC applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- Knowledge of User Interface design processes and methodology within mobile and desktop environments.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Must include a portfolio to be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.