The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Digital Advertising Manager to join a national financial services client in Chicago, IL. This is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic leadership for online advertising initiatives across all channels. Reporting to the VP of Digital, you’ll be a key player in helping evolve the digital marketing maturity of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead company's digital advertising strategy to support brand and line-of-business growth goals
- Work with stakeholders and agency partners to develop digital media strategies and KPIs across digital channels including: PPC, display, video, native, email, social media and remarketing
- Govern and optimize all digital advertising campaigns across KPIs like generating increased traffic, engagement, brand awareness and leads
- Lead day-to-day digital campaign management executional needs, production timelines, approvals and launch activities
- Create detailed measurement and analytic reports, and finding ways to improve those metrics through optimizations, testing and new initiatives
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Determine proper frequency and format to communicate and share digital performance results, trends and optimizations with stakeholders.
- Stay ahead of the curve on digital and social marketing and media trends and consumer behaviors, integrating new digital and social programs or platforms into the marketing mix
- Develop the B2B and B2C social media strategies and guidelines
- Create efficient processes around in-house publishing, monitoring, listening and engagement
- Lead large sponsorship activation within social (and digital) channels
- Bachelor's degree in in marketing, analytics or related field
- 7-10 years of digital advertising experience, integrating digital and traditional media channels
- Extensive vendor and agency management experience
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, and other paid platforms
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Marketing experience with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms and management tools
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to pull, merge and analyze campaign results effectively
- Demonstrates group presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.