The smartdept. inc. is in search of a contract Digital Content Specialist to join a global company in Ada, MI. You'll be responsible for maintaining content across desktop and mobile web platforms, mobile Apps, and digital asset management platforms for deployment.
What you'll do:
- Execution of the day-to-day addition of new and updated content including but not limited to web product pages, brand experiences, campaign and product launches, shopping experiences, site banners and cartridges, videos and PDFs, vanity URLs and website compliance.
- Content management of various microsites, mobiles Apps, and other consumer-facing content managed properties.
- Coordinating production processes, executing updates and maintaining content featured on web platforms playing an integral role in supporting and preserving a high quality online experience
- Updates digital content (including images, copy, PDFs, videos, etc.) per the defined brand strategy and in support of defined ABO/Customer experience for the 4 Americas Sub-Regions’ websites on a variety of content delivery platforms.
- Collaborating with technical staff and vendors, supports program leads by updating content and advising on challenges and solutions
- Ensures all content meets established technical/compliance standards and assess technical challenges.
- Reviews, monitors, and verifies site content is verified appropriately. Partners with Quality Assurance teams to assess readiness of launches and corrects content when needed.
- Ensure content updates are implemented per defined delivery dates/published calendars.
- Input into the design and development of web templates, cartridges and pages utilizing current content management systems.
- Utilizes content request system to retrieve job requests from stakeholders, Project Managers, or outside agencies. Evaluates job requests and independently prioritize workload based on requirements.
- Associates degree
- 5 yrs. marketing and/or communications experience
- 3 yrs. digital, technology, e-commerce experience
- Through understanding of current web platforms like including SAP Hybris, MOSS, mobile-specific platforms like Endeca and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and programs like JIRA and Siebel e-Mail Management System
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong technical aptitude. Working knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.