The smartdept. is on the search for a Digital Designer for a well-known client in the city!
As part of a dynamic creative team, the Digital Designer will create and produce digital assets including social media, banner ads, video content integration, email marketing campaigns and much more! You’ll be responsible for the digital design creation and execution of all external and internal marketing and communication materials and touch points.
What you’ll do:
- Attends meetings relating to social marketing and digital channel solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication
- Keep abreast of developments in email marketing that could ultimately effect future email rendering and deliverability as well as best practices and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience developing email marketing or campaign management platforms including Adobe Campaign, Unica, Exact at Target, or Responsys.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.