smartdept.inc is in search of a Digital Marketing Strategist for a full-time, 18 month contract opportunity working with a leading credit card provider in Riverwoods!
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be part of the planning, implementation, and growth of email and mobile campaigns as well as multichannel nurture programs. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of persuasive email and mobile campaigns that are focused on retaining and growing the existing customer base. This is an integral role within the ecommerce team. This highly collaborative role requires working with a number of teams to ensure that emails and mobile communications are sent accurately on a consistent basis
• Lead email/mobile campaign strategy development with internal business partners, with an emphasis on cross-channel integration
• Lead and/or assist in the strategic development of mapping out card member product/service touchpoints that will get translated into multichannel digital communications.
• Manage schedules and adhere to processes to ensure each email/mobile communication is deployed on time.
• Assist in the building and implementation of multichannel communications to current card member base by collaborating with website and Paid Display Media teams.
• Report on key email/mobile performance metrics using current software platforms and deliverability benchmarks. Responsible for reporting out the following analytics: Deliverability, Opens, Opt-outs, Subject line testing and Click-thru’s.
• Work with analytic team to determine and build campaign tests that optimize performance and drive greater ROI
• Use campaign results to recommend and implement new initiatives to improve campaign performance.
• Leverage data to incorporate personalization and dynamic content that drives response and business benefits
• Collaborate with business partners, internal and external creative agencies to create a consistent brand feel and ensure channel best practices are implemented across all email/mobile communications
• Monitor competitive environment & best practices and report on trends and opportunities
• Assist in the management of vendor contracts and relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications
• 3 + years of email marketing experience including experience with an Email Service Provider
• 5+ years of ecommerce, customer relationship, or CRM experience
• Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Must be an analytical thinker with excellent attention to details • Ability to multitask and be flexible with changing priorities
• Ability to work collaboratively and within a matrix environment
• Must have excellent project management skills
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills. Skills Desired:
• Understanding of consumer behavior
• Financial Service experience
• Experience with Sales Force or Oracle Cloud platform a plus
• Agency Vendor Management experience • Mobile Communications
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.