The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Digital Project Manger to work for a global company in Ada, MI. In this role, you'll leverage your project management and web content management skills to update web properties.
Working closely with the Digital Operations team, you'll be responsible for maintaining and updating web content, including videos, images, and PDFs. You will also schedule and track the requests to and ensure on-time launch on the website. Web design skills are a huge bonus – but programming skills are not needed. Proficiency in Excel, great organizational skills, and ability to manage and prioritize an ever changing workload is critical.
What you'll do:
- Submit work requests to the Digital Operations team to update banners, cartridges, and web pages
- Coordinate and update website banner schedule
- Participate in website testing meetings
- Review and creation of site meta tagging
- Provide support for update of apps (e.g., submit content requests to Digital Operations team for updates)
- Upload videos to YouTube channel
- Provide analytics
- Associate's degree
- 5+ years of marketing or communication experience
- 3+ years of relevant digital, technology, and e-commerce experience
- Experience with web platforms, including SAP Hybris, MOSS, Endeca, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and JIRA
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.