The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Digital Strategist for an agency client who specializes in marketing and advertising for nonprofit and higher education organizations. This is a contract to hire position with full time hours.
What you'll do:
- Analyze data and make sense out of it. Whether it’s web traffic or social media engagement rate, you have to be able to distill research data, explain implications and use it to create effective strategies.
- Collaborate with other teams across the agency in areas of digital research and strategic deliverables on projects including, but not limited to, social media audits, website audits, competitive assessments, social and digital strategies and tactical plans.
- Research and plan for SEM/PPC, paid social, and other integrated digital offerings
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, web development, social media, or related agency environment preferred.
- Strong strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, aggregate and synthesize data, develop recommendations.
- Curious about our sector and our clients, about evolving digital and social media practices, and about the world in general.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different projects.
- Excellent communication skills both, written and oral, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google Docs.
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, NUVI or similar social measurement tools, among others
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Heather@thesmartdept.com.