Digital Strategists play a critical role in the research, strategy, design, development and launch of complex web sites and mobile applications for clients in a variety of industries.
In this role you will take ideas from research to concept to reality by helping establish consensus around goals and requirements. Working closely with architects, project managers, lead developers and stakeholders, the Digital Strategist will be instrumental in defining the execution, launch strategies and appropriate technology for enterprise projects.
The client is a technology solutions firm that helps businesses connect with our clients in exciting and meaningful ways. They design, build and support technology and specialize in creating solutions that add impactful, measureable value. They spend the time to get to know our clients… their people, their industries, their challenges and goals. Then they identify, create and support a comprehensive strategy that fits.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in the definition, conceptualization and creation of information architecture.
- Skilled in creating, customizing and personalizing highly complex and contextual web experiences.
- Passionate for defining and designing interactive, high trafficked web sites and applications.
- Knowledgably and skilled in UI/UX best practices.
- Familiar with marketing/sales automation, CRM systems and various technologies and tools.
- Background in Enterprise CMS systems is a definite plus.
What You Will Do:
- Define strategy and structural design for high-profile interactive web projects including enterprise web sites, line of business application and mobile websites and applications.
- Evaluate various technologies for appropriateness and fit.
- Remain actively involved in all areas of project lifecycle.
- Articulate innovative concepts to various internal and external partners.
- Work closely with project managers, visual designers, systems architects and developers with scoping and pricing projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.