The smartdept. inc. is in search of a freelance Digital Marketing Specialist to work for a global beauty brand in the West Loop, Chicago, IL. The Digital Manager will lead social media community management and email marketing outreach for a global eCommerce company.
This is a full-time, freelance role working on site.
What you'll do:
- Social Media:
- Manage the editorial calendar
- Community Management for 4 lines of business
- Lead for posting, scheduling, and moderating all social content
- Copywriter and editor
- Content creation for brand blog
- Ongoing website Q&A
- Editing branded written digital communications
- Edit and update brand web pages as needed to coincide with product launches and rebranding
- Email Marketing
- Work with team to design, strategize and execute email assets and campaigns
- Compile measurement plans, analysis, and reporting on the success of social media initiatives (paid and organic) and derive key strategies to optimize future content
- Manage partnerships with influencers and bloggers to produce branded digital media content
- Craft creative briefs to lead in the production of outsourced visual content
- Assist in the production of internally sourced visual content initiatives (photo shoots + video shoots)
- SEO - Optimization
- Field Events/Activations
- Capture digital content during activations
- Attend trade shows, media events and more on behalf of the digital team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Agency or Health/Beauty experience is a huge plus!
- Excellent editing skills
- Ability to adapt to the style/tone of each individual brand
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated copywriting experience with the ability to write compelling, concise and on-brand copy
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.