The smartdept. inc. is in search of an eCommerce Coordinator to work for an online retailer based in Chicago, IL, near Midway Airport. This is an exciting time to join the team because the company has seen substantial growth year after year. Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a dynamic consumer-facing website as well as social media and email marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Set up products on the website
- Coordinate photography and develop copy for websites and catalogs
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to execute a monthly social calendar
- Review social media for customer comments and provide relevant feedback to the product teams
- Work with Product Managers on product improvements based on consumer feedback
- Monitor and report inventory and rate of sale analysis
- Recommend product assortment based on sales trends and competitive landscape
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Operations to exceed sales goals
- Maintain a library of routine on-line audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in retail channel marketing, e-commerce marketing, or product development
- Knowledge of eCommerce, social media, and available tools
- Self-starter with proven ability to prioritize and deliver projects on time.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.