The smartdept. is in search of an Events Assistant to work for a global company in Lincolnshire, IL. If you're interested in supporting a collaborative Events team, please keep reading! You'll be a key player on the Events team, responsible for budgeting, invoicing and logistics.
What you'll do:
- Support the planning, organizing and execution of the a variety of programs
- Coordinate event details and work with outside vendors
- Arrange air, ground and hotel accommodations
- Track each event budget from forecasting to reconciliation and reporting
- Processe event associated invoices and credit card charges
- Complete post-event reports that include client feedback, costs summaries and improvement recommendations.
- Communicate to various departments the details of the events.
- Resolves and manages any event concerns that the internal clients may have.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with customers and stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.