The smartdept. inc. is in search of an Experiential Marketing Associate to work for a global retailer in Ada, MI.
Reporting to the Manager of Recognition and Sales Programs, the Marketing Associate will provide support for project management and execution of ongoing recognition programs, organization for a major anniversary event, and recognition plans and elements.
What you'll do:
- Overseeing and coordinating execution of physical presences recognition elements
- Organizing data from proprietary databases
- Reviewing lists for accuracy
- Work with internal and outside agency partners on recognition programs and processes
- Partner with global markets to localize assets as needed
- Organize and support global recognition team in gathering information, vetting information for accuracy, summarizing results and reporting
- Support development of a global current state Recognition document
- Schedule and organize team meetings
- Facilitate meeting set up, help prep presentations, materials, tech and other support
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment and with individuals and drive deliverables
- Strong writing skills and creative eye for look and feel
- Able to take direction, but, also work independently
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects moving on time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.