The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Front End Web Developer/Designer on behalf of a global professional services client that provides risk, retirement and health consulting. This is a 6 month freelance role, working on site with our client 40 hours/week, located in San Jose, CA.
• Collaborate with product managers, marketers, users, and other stakeholders to understand and capture persona, user journey, and pain points
• Translate concepts into static artifacts and high fidelity mockups
• Build prototypes or click-through’s that capture key interactive user experience
• Nitpick at design details and obsess over pixels
• Present and defend your ideas and design choices backed with industry standards, research and data
• Thoughtfully iterate design rounds incorporating team feedback
• Create innovative designs while staying flexible to adapt to existing brand standards
• Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
• Portfolio demonstrating prowess designing websites and software applications
• Proficient in Axure, Balsamiq, or equivalent prototype and mockup tools
• Live and breathe Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
• Great sense of typography and color theory
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.