Front End Developers perform a variety of programming tasks that require knowledge of established object-oriented programming paradigms and requirements. You may be working on architecting, feature implementation, and bug fixing.
The primary responsibilities of Front End Web Developer are (tasks will vary, but will typically include):
- Implement new features using specifications.
- Fix issues in existing code; test and troubleshoot, utilizing the appropriate technology.
- Analyze performance of client software, taking actions to correct faults when necessary.
- Document programming problems and the appropriate resolution;Work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
The primary requirements for the position of Front End Web Developer are:
- Ability to implement object-oriented designs and troubleshoot code.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Established UX design skills.
- Result orientated attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree in a technology field, or comparable experience.
- At least 2-5 years experience in front end web development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.