The smartdept has an opening for a full-time Graphic Designer with an agency in Seattle, WA!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from corporate websites and campaign microsites to digital advertising and social media campaigns, advertising, brand development, corporate identity, print ads, marketing collateral, and more.
If you're passionate about advertising, have a keen sense of design, love new technology, and embrace social media, then please apply today!
What you'll be doing:
- Designing print and digital marketing collateral, advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, websites and landing pages
- Concepting and designing print ads, direct mail, and other marketing materials
- Working with art directors and the creative director to concept and implement brand strategy and corporate identity elements
- Providing creative input that supports the strategic direction of various client projects
- Collaborating with project managers, developers, and designers to complete the project on schedule and on budget
- Providing guidance to production designers
What you'll need:
- 4-6 years Graphic Design experience
- 2-4 years of experience in an Ad Agency
- A very clean and modern portfolio!
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as print design experience; experience with Sketch and animation tools a plus
- Understanding of standards-based web design, CSS, animation, and other rich media and how they impact your design decisions
- Experience presenting and selling your creative work
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and work positively within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who can self-direct on large tasks
- Highly detail oriented and able to multitask
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Nina@thesmartdept.com.