The smartdept. inc is on the search for a Graphic Designer for our client, an experiential marketing agency based in Redmond, Wa. The ideal candidate for the Graphic Designer position is an agile digital concept drawer, and pre-press technician who has a 360 perspective on the creation of experiential marketing solutions. (S)he is creative and solutions savvy. (S)he has a proven track record as a pre-press technician and graphic designer as it applies to retail displays and exhibits in the built environment. (S)he has the capacity to lead and facilitate design drawing discussions and collaboration to produce the solutions for our clients by assisting the creative effort and staying current in the world of graphic design and prepress formatting.
(S)he combines successful management of assignments providing graphic and mockups to map to work stream requirements, and demonstrates the ability to format for wide format use. Fluent in the world of all things graphical and creative, the successful candidate is an expert at listening and adapting those conversations to specific graphic solutions whose concepts bring real creativity to deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- With Team collaboration, implement and drive exhibit, event, and display experiential project graphics in Adobe CC sufficient to lead branding and identity initiatives
- Format graphics in a consistent manner to enable wide format digital printing
- Evaluate new materials and component systems that emerge
- Create solutions within your experiential bandwidth, that result in award winning recognition
- Responsible for managing ever increasing workload for the agency as necessary
- Partner with senior staff to monitor client satisfaction and feedback. Promote the agency through external communications and appearances at conferences
- Develop a cross collaboration style to map to best in class actionable insights, learnings, practices, and documentation
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record of creating compelling graphic solutions in Adobe CC and is able to process work stream prepress formatting solutions to complete the projects
- BA preferred
- 5+ years agency experience as a graphic designer and prepress formatter
- Is dynamic in public and learns new experiential marketing branding solutions and uses proven prepress skills and resources to manage and deliver program product
- Flexible work style adapting to the needs of clients and agency, while encouraging change and acceptance of new ideas with key stakeholders to improve program and project results
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” work ethic that allows for a deep engagement in the business
- Adobe CC Proficiency
Full Time, TTH
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.