The smartdept is in search of an Integrated Producer to work for a full-service marketing and communications agency located in the downtown Chicago Loop. If you’re a self-starter and decision-maker that enjoys managing and producing campaigns for national accounts, this is just the gig for you!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for producing interactive and broadcast/video campaigns for a range of clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to produce various digital elements and provide digital project coverage, as needed, as well as assist with award show entries. This position will work closely with both the account teams and vendors, and will also be tasked with negotiating budgets, scoping out projects, and managing project schedules and timelines.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, which will start out as freelance and will convert to full-time if it’s a good fit!
What You’ll Do:
Interactive Production (first priority):
- Website production and project management.
- Manages budgets, schedules, timelines.
- Managing third party digital vendors.
- Creates PO’s and SOW’s based on project needs.
- Banner production according to IAB standards.
- Knowledge HTML5 and banner serving platforms Sizmek and DoubleClick.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, social ad units, and best practices.
Video and broadcast production (second priority):
- Experience producing broadcast and video content campaigns.
- Knowledge of director reps/production companies.
- Triple-bidding process with cost consultants.
- Work with business affairs to create talent and agency estimates
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a producer in a creative agency or digital production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post).
- Experience producing interactive and broadcast/video production. Though more heavy on interactive side.
- Knowledge of website/banners design and development process.
- Knowledge of broadcast/video production and post-production process.
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms (video, social media, banner ads)
- Client-facing experience
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience working with account teams and vendors to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.