The smartdept. is in search of a Jr. Copywriter for a well-established ad agency in Schaumburg. This is an awesome opportunity to join a super-fun creative team and launch your Copywriting career!
What you'll be doing:
- Write TV and radio scripts for clients
- Write copy for client web and print materials
- Make corrections and/or changes on client materials when needed
- Brainstorm branding campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Proofread and spellcheck each job created
- Work closely with art department on each assignment
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years of Copywriting experience
- TV & Radio Script writing is a plus
- Agency experience would also be a PLUS & automotive experience would be the cherry on top!
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
This is an on-going 40 hour/week contract position starting ASAP. Interested candidates must be able to commute to Schaumburg M-F!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.