The smartdept is in search of a talented Jr. Designer with production chops for a well-known corporate client in Lincolnshire, IL. As the Associate Designer, you’ll be a part of an established team working on the digital production of catalogs and other branded collateral.
In addition to production, we're really looking for someone with experience designing web banners, images for social and digital display.
If you’re a detail-oriented team player, capable of digital production and have an eye for design, then please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing multiple, time-sensitive projects on a daily basis such as product catalogs, magazine ads, sell-sheets, collateral, brochures, etc. A LOT of hands-on layout work!
- Designing digital pieces such as web banners and images for social media
- Following all templates and file requirements while maintaining department standards for pre-press preparation, organization and accuracy
- Converting print publications into a digital format.
- Collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders including senior production designers, writers, project coordinators, merchandising, product, and brand teams
What you’ll need:
- 1-2+ years of digital production or design experience in an internship or corporate position
- Knowledge of adding hyperlinks within InDesign is a must and previous experience using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite is a plus!
- Experience in Mac environment (PC experience a plus)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, yet be very flexible when it comes to change (layout, process, priorities, etc.)
- A stellar portfolio showcasing your work!
*This is a full-time contract position, requiring this person to be on-site 40 hours per week. Interested candidates must have reliable transportation to Lincolnshire, IL.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.