The smartdept. is in search of a Jr. Graphic Designer for full-time position with a high-end fitness company in Rosemont, IL. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with alongside other talented designers on print and digital collateral. If you want to work for a nationally recognized brand, then please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating the design graphics and layout of sell sheets, flyers, logos, signage presentations, digital, web, mobile, catalogs, brochures, and web across all departments, brands and trade shows
- Assisting with photo retouching, illustrations and logos
- Working alongside Traffic Coordinators and Lead Brand Designers in the planning of all video needs and photoshoots
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency on a Mac in Adobe Creative Cloud and Office Suite and knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Previous working knowledge with a DAM system or Job Tracking Software is a plus!
- B.A. in Graphic Arts or equivalent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.